|needs this to b cols
Becoming a regular donor will provide us with a reliable income, helps us maintain a high quality of service, as well as plan for the future.
Of course, Friends’ support is more than just financial; it demonstrates to our service users, our volunteers and our staff that there are people in the community who value the difference we make. Our Friends care and share our passion in providing locally based quality services for older people in our community.How to become a Friend
Be a regular donor – at a level of your choice:
- You can either contact a member of the team to discuss donating using our Contact Us page or
- Alternatively, you can download and print off a Standing Order form to send by post.
What you will receive
- Regular updates
- Notification of events. (link to programme of events)
- Opportunities to follow and, if interested, participate interactively through our Facebook page
- Your details will only be used by us.
- We only send you the updates indicated above. We won’t waste your time sending you unnecessary marketing or bombard you with extra requests for money. You can amend the number or type of updates you receive at any time by sending an email to contact link or by calling 0131 3315570
- We will continue to be cost effective in running the charity so that your support makes a real difference to the lives of older people and carers in the communities we work in.